Get an Apostille
You may optionally send us scanned documents. We must still receive the original documents. Simply follow these directions for scanning:
- Make sure you have original documents.
- Scan the document to your computer. If there is more than one side, scan both sides. If you have a document that is more than one page, please scan it to PDF. If you have a document that is only one page, please scan to JPG. For example, if you had a birth certificate and a marriage certificate, you would have two documents, not two pages. Check your scanner's documentation if you do not know how to change the scanned file type.
- Fill out the form below.
- When prompted upload the documents you want to send.
- Apostille-Notary-Glendale will inspect the document and ascertain which, if any, addtional third party fees would be applicable.
- You must then send the original document(s) to Apostille-Notary-Glendale. We recommend you send them via Quick Pick Messenger Service. Their rates are affordable, and your documents will be secure.
- Apostille-Notary-Glendale will send an invoice with the exact amount due, plus any shipping fees.
- Upon receipt of payment, Apostille-Notary-Glendale will process your document. We will email you tracking numbers where applicable.
Obtaining Certified Documents
All documents, except those certified by the California registrar, must be notarized.
Documents certified by other state registrars will be processed but for an additional fee.
1 Apostille-Notary-Glendale accepts documents certified in California. Documents certified by registrars in other states will be processed for an additional fee.
2 If you are not the individual, you will have to submit a Sworn Statement and notarized Certificate of Identity, with which Apostille-Notary-Glendale will be happy to help you.